Memory Card Recovery- Flash
Recovery is becoming a common requirement at Hampshire Data
Recovery. They are now extremely popular as they allow for hundreds of
digital images and videos to be stored on something that is not much larger
than a postage stamp. Point, shoot and store memories, memories of days out,
weddings, the kids, sporting events and holidays.
They are extremely lightweight and easily transferred from digital camera /
camcorder to PC. With advances in flash based technology storage capacities
are now exceeding previously standard sizes of 4GB-8GB and now have reached
32 and 64GB of storage.
These devices are however not without their drawbacks and the most common
cause of failure for memory cards is either:
- Physical damage - where the connectors or the card's internal PCB is
bent / damaged
- Internal chip failure - where power surge or wear causes the
controller chip to fail.
In either case we are pretty confident we will be able to recover your
digital photos and videos and restore them to you. We have unrivalled
facilities in the
flash recovery field and can boast recovery
rates of over of 90%.
Regardless of how your card has failed we will be able to help with:
- SDHC and SD Cards
- Compact Flash Cards
- xD Cards (extreme digital)
- Micro SD Cards
Due to their compact nature they can easily be posted to us for the
recovery process to commence. We always advise the following:
- Wrap the card in some form of packing agent - bubble wrap or even
tissue paper will do!
- Place the package into a padded jiffy bag or some other form of
- Always send via a traceable method such as Royal Mail Special /
Email us for a shipping
form or call now to receive a quote and shipping form.